Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28814 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 23% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,406 (₨143,701) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)