Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.425 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,258 (R$ 14,056) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (36 minutes ago)