Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16035 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,097 (¥381,013) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)