Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17799 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,966 (¥280,732) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)