Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19080 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,670 (¥113,577) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (39 minutes ago)