Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.867 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,538 (S/. 8,273) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 3,300 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vitória costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)