Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06033 MXN / NGN *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,535 (257,511 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)