Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.130 MXN / RON
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 17% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,878 (4,265 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)