Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.989 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 20% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 46,247 (E£ 46,744) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)