Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.067 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 12% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 55,747 (E£ 52,242) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (44 minutes ago)