Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.018 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 35% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,178 (E£ 50,260) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)