Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.693 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 134,741 ($7,208) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (34 minutes ago)