Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.824 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 107,333 ($5,702) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (38 minutes ago)