Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.777 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,460 (元4,487) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (36 minutes ago)