Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.112 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,201 (元4,242) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)