Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.961 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,512 (元15,032) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)