Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.781 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 92,413 (€4,056) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)