Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.875 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,456 (Q5,376) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)