Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.540 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,756 (Q27,468) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)