Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.573 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 19% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,571 (Q7,218) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)