Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.974 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,169 (S/. 3,711) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (17 minutes ago)