Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.892 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,428 (S/. 11,953) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)