Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.650 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,126 (32,514 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)