Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 67,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 65,875 (113,699 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (18 minutes ago)