Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.669 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,500 (69,495 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)