Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.589 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,350 (104,210 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ostrava costs 16 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)