Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.641 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,509 (27,302 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)