Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.589 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 56% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 92,310 (156,645 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (about 1 hour ago)