Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.598 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 60% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,238 (112,374 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)