Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.612 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 70% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,273 (116,461 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)