Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 53% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 97,860 (170,156 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)