Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 57% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,572 (44,799 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)