Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.097 MXN / BYN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 28% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 44,712 (4,915 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (35 minutes ago)