Cost of living comparison between Hrodna, Belarus and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00093 MXN / BYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 28% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,408 (14,484,450 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)