Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00094 MXN / BYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 33% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 54,455 (57,961,439 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$688 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)