Cost of living in Houston, Texas, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,378 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.999 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Houston, Texas (United States) is 165% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,116 ($1,656) in Houston, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (34 minutes ago)