Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.025 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 74% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 93,862 (kr31,031) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.19 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)