Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.802 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 81% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,938 (kr12,110) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (42 minutes ago)