Cost of living comparison between Horsens, Denmark and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.978 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 85% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,856 (kr9,691) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)