Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.106 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 89% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,701 (kr24,371) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)