Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.552 MXN / SBD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 145% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,214 (14,974 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (15 minutes ago)