Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.368 MXN / SBD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 130% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,713 (12,124 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (39 minutes ago)