Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.431 MXN / SBD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 104% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 111,981 (46,058 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (40 minutes ago)