Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.298 MXN / SBD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 101% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 114,306 (49,737 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Riverside, California costs $0.74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santiago costs CH$280,000 (about 1 hour ago)