Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.784 MXN / SBD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 158% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,303 (14,477 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)