Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,769 prices entered by 321 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.419 MXN / HKD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 181% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 219,384 (HK$90,704) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)