Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03424 MXN / SYP *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 49% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 67,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,259 (1,000,695 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)