Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.947 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 28% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,858 (元26,079) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 2 hours ago)