Cost of living comparison between Hobart, Australia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.183 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 125% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,264 (AU$2,980) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)