Cost of living comparison between Ho, Ghana and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.802 MXN / GHS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 66% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,910 (GH₵5,395) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 2 hours ago)