Cost of living comparison between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00092 MXN / VND
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,193 (16,595,897 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)