Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 MXN / VND
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,995 (16,882,630 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)