Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00090 MXN / VND
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 28% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,937 (59,664,194 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)