Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00082 MXN / VND
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,106 (73,455,477 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)