Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28696 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 16% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 65,887 (₨229,601) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)