Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17137 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 152% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 108,480 (¥633,005) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)