Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16761 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 138% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 144,977 (¥864,986) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)