Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17164 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 164% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,569 (¥288,791) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)