Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19020 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 148% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,553 (¥244,756) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)