Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16989 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 113% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 121,295 (¥713,948) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 28,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)