Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17044 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 133% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,082 (¥170,631) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (25 minutes ago)