Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.307 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 216% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 183,248 (34,529 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)