Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.068 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 204% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 170,437 (33,632 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)