Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.331 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 233% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,477 (11,720 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)