Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.202 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 224% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,465 (7,778 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (about 1 hour ago)