Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.982 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,561 (元5,889) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)