Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.228 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 146% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,118 (20,695 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)