Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.830 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 115% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,555 (1,782 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)