Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.985 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 120% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 133,969 ($7,057) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (about 1 hour ago)