Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.015 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 122% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 137,763 ($7,245) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.19 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)