Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03352 MXN / SOS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 279% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 155,527 (4,639,798 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)