Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03371 MXN / SOS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 300% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 300,365 (8,911,085 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (41 minutes ago)