Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03186 MXN / SOS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 273% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 219,895 (6,900,845 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)