Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.945 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 90% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,065 (元25,147) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)