Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.002 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 100% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,803 ($3,990) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)