Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.438 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 81% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 147,442 ($7,997) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)