Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.514 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 73% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 98,650 ($5,328) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)