Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.702 MXN / ETB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 19% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 50,495 (71,956 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)