Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.705 MXN / ETB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 19% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 45,357 (64,377 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €75,000 (about 1 hour ago)