Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 MXN / ETB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 4% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,979 (14,355 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)