Cost of living comparison between Harar, Ethiopia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.842 MXN / ETB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 4% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,929 (21,283 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)