Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.490 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 79% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 98,480 (€4,379) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)