Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00090 MXN / VND
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 17% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,354 (20,477,643 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (41 minutes ago)