Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00086 MXN / VND
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,277 (51,224,822 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)