Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.746 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 51% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,553 (元8,577) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)