Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.195 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 80% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,125 (元8,803) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)