Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.717 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 36% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 110,448 (元40,655) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)