Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.664 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 29% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,688 (元29,535) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)