Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.555 MXN / TND
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 57,682 (7,635 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)