Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.486 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 138% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 88,031 (NZ$6,528) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,812 (about 1 hour ago)