Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.698 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 162% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,918 (NZ$2,784) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)