Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.797 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 146% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 88,615 (NZ$6,423) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)