Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15879 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,857 (¥389,548) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)