Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.575 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 68% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,176 (C$6,938) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)