Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17211 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,311 (¥472,437) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)