Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 MXN / VND
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 8% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 50,354 (60,312,154 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)