Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.945 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 86% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 115,264 (23,310 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Heidelberg costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨950 (about 1 hour ago)