Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.126 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 119% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,343 (5,335 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)