Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.711 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 139% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 95,468 (16,718 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 2 hours ago)