Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17435 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 53,888 (₨309,084) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (26 minutes ago)