Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.367 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 169% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,080 (7,840 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)