Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.900 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 133% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 127,976 (26,118 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)