Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.529 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 163% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 115,831 (20,951 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)