Cost of living comparison between Hadera, Israel and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.820 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 145% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,351 (7,957 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $102 (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)