Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19020 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 144% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,453 (¥160,106) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)