Cost of living comparison between Hachinohe, Japan and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17792 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,135 (¥174,994) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)